Friday, July 28, 2006

Man's Inhumanity To Son

I witnessed some more questionable, borderline-abusive behavior while buying my lunch today. I'm like a magnet for this shit, like Bruce Willis in "Unbreakable". Only without the somber disposition. And the family. And I can't bench press all that much weight. Also, I think I've got the flu.

This man was being a psychotic bastard to his kid. My supposition being that if he's willing to make such a scene in public, then it's likely that there's a monkey wrench at home, behind closed doors that's not just for plumbing. You dig my Will Huntingesque parallels? That sort of a situation can wind up good for the kid: he mows lawns, saves money, runs away and breaks the cycle. Or it ends up bad for everybody: kid turns 18 and kills father in his sleep.

When did this become a blog devoted to child abuse? HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: