Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Listen: Podcast

podcast I've wanted to try my hand at podcasting for a couple of months now, but my original idea wasn't possible for the time being b'c I'm not doing a ton of stand-up. So, I fall back on music. The podcast is an eclectic mix of new and old music of varying styles. It'll be weekly, about an hour long (56 MB file) and topping out at about 12-14 songs. Hope you enjoy.

The feed: http://www.nerdelite.com/av/podcast/podcast.xml

The songs featured on the podcast (July 6, 2006).

"Brooklyn Is Burning" by Head Automatica
"Sister In Love" by Envelopes
"Cowbell" by Tapes 'n Tapes
"Rollercoaster" by Sleater-Kinney
"Neverland" by The Knife
"Playhouses" by TV on the Radio
"Queen Bitch" by David Bowie
"We Used to Vacation" by Cold War Kids
"Idlewild Blues" by Outkast
"My Alcoholic Friends" by The Dresden Dolls
"Sukkafish" by The Grates
"Monday Morning" by The Charade
"Come Back Margaret" by Camera Obscura
"Fraud in the 80s" by Mates of State

2 comments:

Christopher said...

Fantastic! I listened to it on the carpool ride home, it was the perfect length for the trafficy hell that is the Houston commute.

kelly said...

"Sounds good," say the ladies of Bedford Manor.