Sunday, July 09, 2006

Listen: Podcast, no2

Pleasing To Your Ears

The second episode of the podcast is available and I've even given the lot a name: Pleasing To Your Ears. Here is the track list:
"Fidelity" by Regina Spektor"
"Let's Make Love and Listen to Death From Above" by CSS
"Black History Month" by Death From Above 1979
"Don't Speak (I Came to Make a Bang!)" by Eagles of Death Metal
"Did I Step On Your Trumpet" by Danielson
"22 Grand Job" by The Rakes
"Scenic World" by Beirut
"Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake
"Arrest Yourself" by Hot Chip
"Joker & the Thief" by Wolfmother
"Free Radicals (A Hallucination of the Christmas Skeleton Pleading with a Suicide Bomber)" by The Flaming Lips
"Modern Art" by Art Brut
"Incinerate" by Sonic Youth
"Bunk Trunk Skunk" by Be Your Own PET
"Alarm Call" by Bjork
Just a bit of administrative info...a new podcast will be available on Sunday evening of each week. They'll always be about an hour long unless I have a particularly busy/dry week. The files will only be available via iTunes and the ACC file format unless I hear otherwise (comment if you want an mp3). If you've yet to subscribe here are some links:

Click here to subscribe to the podcast via iTunes.
Click here to visit the "Pleasing To Your Ears" page in the iTunes Music Store, where you can pick and choose from available episodes.

Also, feedback is strongly encouraged. As are requests. Who knows, you might even get mentioned in the final edit. Tits.

3 comments:

Christopher said...

I'd enjoy to listen in the old mp3 format, but that's just me...

kelly said...

I like the enhanced podcast version. Skipping around to and fro helped me cope with my status as a dehydrated tourist.

dsb said...

I also like enhanced podcast version.

I used this particular podcast as a "moving into my new apartment" mix, and it was extremely good for that purpose! It was almost as good as the mixed CD my friend, Jessica gave my roommate and me last year when we were moving, called "moving briar and alisa's skank asses," and that's a high compliment.

Also, just wanted to mention that I saw the Flaming Lips live once. I am not the biggest fan of their music, but man alive! They are excellent performers. After seeing them onstage (touring with Cake), I definitely began enjoying some of their songs.