Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bitch + Moan = Blog

Blurgh.

The Fist Kisses had a show at School Night (UCB) last night. It was pretty wicked. I heart TFK because even on our worst nights we put on a good show. Last night was better than bad, it was make-em-ups magic. A little too short and a little too muddy, but at least we managed to mock the retarded and reference nerd-based popular culture. Phew!

I think this week has been lousy, but I can't be sure. Everything seems a bit off. Can't put my finger on it. As always, there's lots to do and little being done. My boss has expressed again and again an interest in employing me full time which I'm really not interested in. She also told me she'd whip up a glowing recommendation if I wanted a graphic design job in-house here, which is sort of unappealing. I need to see what else is available for me before I settle for something here. But I would start at $50,000+ and get insured. I think I need to decide sooner rather than later.

I wish I was 12 again. Michelangleo is a party dude.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

$50,000+ and insurance? Wow.

- Achilles O(*_*)O

nerdelite said...

You're telling me. Joe jobs are for sucker motherfuckers.

Anonymous said...

Can't you just quit in the fall if if you find something?

Sharis said...

Just because you take a good paying job with insurance does not mean you sold out. You are just getting paid to further your real desires and plans for your comdey empire or even graduate school or other things that are really bad ass.