Monday, September 18, 2006

Pleasing To Your Ears Hotline

Pleasing To Your Ears, now has it's very own request/feedback hotline. That din you hear outside is rejoicing in the streets. People are beside themselves with ecstasy, practically fucking strangers on the roofs of cars they're so amped.

In an ongoing effort to diversify and expand in episodes 11-20, I've setup a voicemail box where you can leave me a digital missive. Once you're finished, your zeroes and ones are sent to me via e-mail and I can post your clip in the upcoming episode. So fire off those song requests, show ideas, criticisms and sophomoric pranks. I welcome it all. Just speak up for fuck's sake. The adoring public will want to be able to understand what you're saying.

The hotline: (206) 202-3142

Let loose the dogs of listener response. All 13 of them.

No comments: