Thursday, September 21, 2006

Linkology: 09.21.06

* Judging your friends by their Netflix queues
* New York is the safest big city in the U.S. Fuck you, Dallas.
* Sugarcubes reunion show
* NY Times profile of Michel Gondry
* With the premiere of the 4th season, I've been reading a lot of good stuff about The Wire. It's queued.
* London Design Festival :(
* David Sedaris in The New Yorker
* 1,000 words of advice for design teachers
* 1,000 words of advice for design students
* Michael Bierut on his design process
* Jeff Zeen on his design process

1 comment:

dsb said...

Wow. Very design heavy link-fest. I love it. Especially the part about design school, since I will be going back in about a year. The advice is all good -- things I should have learned in undergrad, but perhaps hearing it again will help me actually DO it.