Monday, June 19, 2006

Damaged In Transit

Netflix

Two, count 'em , two DVDs from my last two Netflix shipments have not made their way into my locked mailbox. I think there is a conspiracy afoot. That, or a grabby shitbrained postal worker that thinks he can mess with me. Fuck with the flow of movies and I will end you. And then I'll go to where you live, where you work, where you pray, where you buy your fucking reuben on Wednesdays for lunch and I'll make it all disappear.

Nobody fucks with the flow of movies except me and the creditor that foots the bill each month. NOBODY!

The discs managed to find their way back to the distribution center. All that's left for me is the disposable flap, cased in plastic, bearing witness to the failings of the United States Postal Service.

No comments: