Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Corporate Yoke

Dubbs asked me to design some placemats for her company's holiday party. I was at first reluctant to take on more work during the apps season, but then I got the idea of slapping some paper crafts on the reverse side, complete with perforation so that people could play with them at the dinner table. In a perfect world, the mats would be distributed with a 4-pack of Crayola crayons and people would, for a night, rediscover their playful inner child. But it's an accounting firm, so I'm not holding my breath. Click on the images below for a detailed view.

Placemat
Placemat
This is one of those handjobby things where you have someone pick a color/number and then spell/count it out and reveal their fortune. So awesome.
Placemat
A mask of the boss, perfect for taking the piss.

I'm working on an alternate version with a Manhattan version of M*A*S*H. Delight!

No comments: