Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Studio Engaged

Hello folks. I'm alive, well, married, moved and I've started school. Things have been a bit mental of late. I've started a part-time schedule at work (which I've yet to make good on, making it more of a no-time schedule these past two days) and begun classes at SVA. Hopefully over the next week, things at school will subside (at the moment I'm just sitting here, staring at the finished project that is due in an hour and wondering if I forgot to prepare an additional piece of work) and Claire and I will finish settling in at home. Once that happens, I plan to post regularly about my scholarly adventures, design projects and drop the occasional podcast or comic strip. 'Member those? Me neither.

Below, I've included a few samples of my first assignment. Two weeks ago, we were asked to prepare a 15" x 20" board that was biographical (sort-of) and shed some light on our individual visual style and language. The project is for Milton Glaser's class, so everyone has been wringing their hands and second-guessing their work. But hopefully all will unfold without much anguish. Enjoy!

Science of Steve
Science of Steve
Science of Steve
Science of Steve

No comments: