Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Button Onslaught, Continued

buttons

You've been sending electronic love for the buttons and I appreciate the feedback. I've slapped together some more potentials. The two on the right of the top row are just a couple in a series that gives my personal onomatopoetic expressions the comic book treatment. As for the butterflies, I'm not sure if I prefer them with the head (outside two) or without (inside, blue and white). Huh.

May is gonna be a good month for Nerd Elite merchandise. I ordered the button press this weekend so I should have finished, ready-to-buy buttons by the first of the month. Also, I'm going to print "Racism Is Gay" t-shirts. I repeat: I'm going to print "Racism Is Gay" t-shirts. Phew. It's been a long time coming, I know, but I'm finally going through with it. I'll likely place the order by the end of next week. The shirts will be available in a sky blue or banana yellow t-shirt. If you'd like to guarantee one for yourself, send me an e-mail with your size and color preference. HURRAH!

No comments: