It's been a month. A bleeding month and I ain't got much to show for it 'cept an audience that is likely growing tired of my bullshit excuses. Aww, don't cry babies. You know I only hit you to show you how much I love you. Enjoy:
“North American Scum” by LCD Soundsystem (video)As usual, the podcast is available through RSS or iTunes. Here are the appropriate links:
“Everything’s Just Wonderful” by Lily Allen
“The Zookeeper’s Boy” by Mew (video)
“Must Be the Moon” by !!!
“Engrish Bwudd” by Man Man
“Cellphone’s Dead” by Beck (video)
“(Antichrist Television Blues)” by Arcade Fire
“Spitting Venom” by Modest Mouse
“Your Southern Can Is Mine” by The White Stripes
“Weird” by Menomena
“There Is No There” by The Books
“Fiery Crash” by Andrew Bird
“Flathead” by The Fratellis (video)
“The Partisan But He’s Got To Know” by Swan Lake
“Shut Up I Am Dreaming of a Place Where Lovers Have Wings” by Sunset Rubdown
* Subscribe to the enhanced podcast. (rss)Here's some links I mentioned in this episode:
* Subscribe to the mp3 podcast. (rss)
* Click here to visit the "Pleasing To Your Ears" page in the iTunes Music Store, where you can pick and choose from available episodes.
* no21 :: Greetings...FROM THE FUTURE! (mp3)
* no21 :: Greetings...FROM THE FUTURE! (enhanced)
* "(Antichrist Televisions Blues)" originally to be called "Joe Simpson"?That's it for episode 21. Please tell your friends. Please tell me what you think. Please post a link on your blogs. Please use the hotline: (206) 202-3142. Please tune in for a new episode next weekend.
* The White Stripes announce "Icky Thump"
* How to correctly pronounce "de Stijl". Something new everyday, eh?