- The generation gap may be dead, but 40
is still "old" in my book
- Batman-inspired "onomatopeyas"
- Awesome Japanese manhole cover art proves, once again, that the most inspiring adornment can be found in the streets, not gallery walls
- Guerilla Wayfinding idea proposes an end to urban disorientation
- Maybe you already heard about the "Britney Birthing" statue, but here it is anyway. Countdown to Internet crotch shots in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!
- The Daily News explains "distraction buys", the stuff you get to mask your condoms and hemhorroid cream
- College student spent 41 hours in a Wal-Mart
- At some point, I'd like to build one of these fractal chandeliers
- Drop Shadows, Not Bombs
- Jill Carroll is released
- "Arrested Development" is officially dead
- Inside the Gentlemen's Fight Club
- Don Pixel has a lot of small vide game distractions to waste your time
Thursday, March 30, 2006
B'c my blog template was beyond simple editing for so long, I didn't get to offer up any remaindered links. So here's a heaping helping, with more on the way.